CAPITO - Why an attention test?
- Specific tests are able to highlight changes before the symptoms change.
- A lot of research shows significant changes in the area of attention after neurofeedback sessions. The test also shows significant changes in attention after meditation.
- With newer procedures in neurofeedback (IS, ILF, Z-Score-training, sLoreta NF) we should be able to notice changes in the measured values after just one session.
Aren't there enough attention tests?
- CAPITO is not a test in the conventional sense.
- It does not concern diagnostics - but about a certain means of assessment that does not require any normative data.
- CAPITO can be used flexibly.
- Measure the decisive, critical properties of attention